Cat Containment Systems
Cat enclosures and cat fences are a fantastic enhancement to the lives of our cats and are invaluable to us. There are many reasons why choosing to cat proof our gardens is a great idea, for example it may:
- Increase quality of life
- Increase life expectancy
- Prevent fights with neighbouring cats
- Eliminate the risk of road accidents
- Prevent diseases such as FIV
- Reduce vet bills
- Prevent unwanted pregnancy
- Offer peace of mind for owners!
Using a cat fence to allow our cats free run of their garden offers a superb quality of life. Sanctuary cats enjoy the same health benefits as house cats with the addition of exposure to the life enhancing, exciting and playful experiences that the outside world offers.
Sanctuary SOS cat proof systems offer these benefits thanks to the following features:
- Extremely strong, unobtrusive materials are used to ensure long service life even when containing larger cat breeds such as Norwegian Forest Cats or Maine Coons.
- Sanctuary SOS systems have a consistent overhang throughout – traditional systems have a reduced overhang on all outside corner sections which create escape opportunities.
- High tensile polypropylene mesh to allow the greatest strength and lowest visual impact.
- High quality British made brackets finished in anthracite grey powder coating.
Sanctuary SOS Ltd provides world-class cat containment systems that are available for both domestic and commercial applications and can be fitted to almost any area and are manufactured from the very highest quality materials.
Sanctuary SOS systems can also be purchased for DIY installation, please contact us if you would like to purchase DIY components.